Over 150 years of North Texas history is preserved on 27 acres in Farmers Branch Historical Park, where guests can explore a school house, general store, church, train depot, log cabins, and a whole lot more. There are also free events year-round, like stargazing, date night movies, chili cook-offs, and festivals, plus a vintage baseball team, the Farmers Branch Mustangs, which play authentic games straight from the 1860s.
- Address 2540 Farmers Branch Lane, Dallas, TX 75234
- Website http://farmersbranchtx.gov/index.aspx?nid=161
- Category Family, Free, History
- Location Farmers Branch
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteGreen Line to Farmers Branch Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Docents in historical costumes have been giving tours of Texas history here for over 30 years.
- By mrenfro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org