Named for long-time director Patty Granville, this facility is the heart of Garland’s culture and arts center. When it opened in 1982, the complex sparked a flourishing of the arts in Garland. Since then, it has grown to include three theaters, two event spaces, and a movie theater. They host dozens of events each year including musicals, plays, concerts, dances, arts shows, speakers, car shows, and free movies.
- Address 300 North 5th St. Garland, TX 75040
- Website http://www.garlandtx.gov/gov/eg/arts/default.asp
- Category Arts & Culture, Family
- Location Garland
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteBlue Line to Downtown Garland Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Huge windows, soaring ceilings, courtyard lights, and experienced staff make Granville Arts Center a favorite wedding location.
- By mrenfro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org