If you want a shady and quiet place to escape from the concrete jungle, trek over to Lubben Plaza Park. This tiny park nestled between Young, Wood and Market Streets across from the Omni Dallas hotel is bounded by a cement wall and features three modern sculptures. Bring your lunch or just relax in one of the artistically-designed seats and watch the slow movement of the giant steel spiral by artist Linnea Glatt. “Harrow” makes a full revolution every 24 hours, leaving a track of concentric circles in the sand.
- Address 701 Young St., Dallas, Texas 75202
- Category Arts & Culture, Free
- Location Dallas (Downtown)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteBlue or Red Line to Union Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Lubben Plaza Park was developed by Belo Corp. to commemorate the 100th anniversary of The Dallas Morning News in 1985.
- By Laura
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org