Oak Cliff just wouldn’t be the same without Norma’s Cafe. Since 1956, Norma’s Cafe has been serving up Texas home cooking to generations of Dallasites and visitors. The original location on Davis St. is like a big, happy family kitchen where everybody is welcome and–in fact–where some patrons literally get their three squares a day. Norma’s also deserves a good citizen award for supporting countless local charities and good causes. Be sure to save room for pie.
- Address 1123 W Davis St, Dallas, TX 75208
- Website http://normascafe.com
- Category Dining & Nightlife
- Location Dallas (Oak Cliff)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteBus Route 405, 542 or 722 (DLink) to [email protected]
DID YOU KNOW...
Norma's Cafe, founded in 1956, was a roadside diner along Highway 80 before progress eventually moved the interstate traffic to I-30.