Landlocked kids can get a feel for the ocean at the Children’s Aquarium in six different interactive exhibits and live feedings. From albino alligators to giant octopus, sea life is featured in eye-level exhibits enabling little oceanographers the chance to get up close. The hands-on Stingray Bay exhibit is the ideal photo op. Don’t worry, there are plenty of hand sanitizer stations.
- Address 1462 First Ave., Dallas, TX 75210
- Website http://www.childrensaquariumfairpark.com/
- Category Sports & Outdoors
- Location Dallas (Deep Ellum & Fair Park)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route:
- Green Line to MLK Station or Fair Park Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Love sleep overs? Entire families or groups can spend the night in the aquarium and enjoy private tours, activities, and snacks.