Since 1980, Dallasites have relied on this friendly neighborhood theater for boisterous and quirky plays, musicals, holiday shows, and late-night live entertainment. Four nights a week, guests can fill up on light fare, beer, and live theater. And 8-10 times a year, they can audition for some of the funniest roles in the Metroplex.
- Address 5400 East Mockingbird Lane #119, Dallas, TX 75206
- Website http://www.pocketsandwich.com/
- Category Arts, Culture & History
- Location Dallas (Central)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteBlue, Red or Orange Line to Mockingbird Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Almost half of the Pocket Sandwich Theater's comedies are written by local playwrights!