If Miles Davis was alive today, he’d be playing at Sandaga 813, one of Exposition Park’s hidden gems. This laid-back lounge has garnered a serious reputation for world-class jazz. The house band has weekly jam sessions open to any musician, and lots of national acts give surprise performances here before their big shows. Depending on the night of the week, you can also catch some hip hop, R&B, or yummy barbecue.
- Address 813 Exposition Ave., Dallas, TX 75226
- Website http://sandaga813.com/
- Category Dining & Nightlife
- Location Dallas (Deep Ellum & Fair Park)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteGreen Line to Fair Park Station
DID YOU KNOW...
Fair Park, right across from Exposition Park, is home to the world's largest collection of Art Deco art and architecture.