This easy hike and bike trail is the gateway to the Great Trinity Forest–the country’s largest urban bottomland hardwood forest. The key feature of this smooth concrete trail is the restored railway bridge that spans over the Trinity River. The trail boasts a great view of the Dallas skyline and is a prime spot for watching migratory birds. Get a healthy dose of nature, right in the heart of the city, by starting your ride from the trailhead near the DART station at 8th Street and Corinth.
- Address Santa Fe Ave. at E. 8th St., Dallas, TX 75203
- Category Free, Nature, Sports
- Location Dallas (Oak Cliff)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteRed or Blue Line to 8th & Corinth Station
DID YOU KNOW...
The Santa Fe Trestle was originally built in 1879.
- By mcolaluca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org