Thanks to Jazmine for her submission of the Spring Creek Nature Center, a Gem that gives everyone a chance to experience nature up close in a suburban environment. The Center includes more than 100 forested acres in the heart of Richardson, offering hike and bike trails, horseshoe pits and a picnic area.
- Address Plano Road just north of Lookout Drive
- Phone (972) 744-4300
- Website https://www.cor.net/index.aspx?page=1182&recordid=73
- Category Family, Fan Submitted, Outdoors
- Location Richardson
DART Rail Line / Bus Route
- Line/RouteRed Line to CityLine/Bush station west, .9 mile walk.
DID YOU KNOW...
The nature area has a rich history, dating back to the Caddo Indians and early pioneers settling in the Richardson area, including Jacob Routh, who arrived from Tennessee in 1849.
- By Bill Conrad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org