In the heart of downtown Dallas sits a stunning three-acre park, chapel, and museum designed to heal divisions and inspire gratitude in citizens of all backgrounds. The ambitious project, completed in 1976, includes the hallmark spiral-shaped chapel featuring 73 stained-glass panels. The park’s rushing water and tree-lined courtyard is the getaway of choice for busy professionals who work nearby.
- Address 1627 Pacific Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Website http://www.thanksgiving.org/
- Category Sports & Outdoors
- Location Dallas (Downtown)
DART Rail Line / Bus Route:
- Red, Blue, Green or Orange Line to Akard Station
DID YOU KNOW...
The United Nations issued a commemorative postage stamp featuring Thanksgiving Chapel's Glory Window in 2000.